• The Gear Page Apparel & Merch Shop is Open!

Based on member demand, The Gear Page is pleased to announce that our Apparel Merch Shop is now open. The shop’s link is in the blue Navigation bar (on the right side), “Shop,” with t-shirts, hats, neck buffs, and stickers to start. Here’s the direct link: www.thegearpageshop.com

You’ll find exclusive high-quality apparel and merchandise; all items are ethical, sustainably produced, and we will be continuously sourcing and adding new choices. 

We can ship internationally. All shipping is at cost.

3 Monkeys Organ Grinder

Sherman

Silver Supporting Member
Saw it and heard it played (briefly). Greg at 3M told me it's a take on a Tweed Deluxe with a Gibson GA40 thrown in for good measure. Sounded good to me and of course it was candy to the eye.

dewman

Yeah. I played it yesterday. Fantastic amp. Pentode triode switch. Best thing I can compare it to it that Joe Walsh Stuff and The Life in the fast lane riff tones. Great amp. Me wants for sure!

guitartech

Jaya,
Hope to have some info up on our site this week. The amps that were at the show were pre-porduction ones. Still working on the final specs.
Greg

guitartech

I initially left out of the description on the site that the Volume control can be pulled out to switch between GA-40 and Tweed Deluxe style tone stacks. It's a pretty versatile little amp, some clips coming soon.
Greg

guitartech

Graham Whitford from Tyler Bryant & The Shakedown will be using an Organ Grinder and a prototype 18 watt Sock Monkey variation on Jimmy Kimmel Live! tonight. Check it out!!

Trending Topics