3 Sigma Audio(formerly Rosen) new IR's

gtr37

Hey All ,

I know there is a lot of talk about Irs for various devices. I noticed these just released a few days ago.
and honestly was pretty blown away, listening to this shootout I had a very hard time telling if it was real or if an Ir ,the fact that they are shown in isolated tracks if even more impressive .
not sure if there is extra eq compression but to my ears I cannot tell them apart .

For reference I do not work or or have any affiliation with just a tone seeker like everyone else

check them yourself

TTripp

So are these all new or would I just be buying something I already own under the Rosen name?

eriwebnerr

I don't get it - it's not like an IR is a model. It is the real deal, so there's not really a comparison per se.

dshow

I've tried a few of them in my Helix. They are great IMO.
Btw. Chris Lucas and Joe Quick left Rosen in September 2015 and they do not replace Rosen. It's a new company and they are not connected to Rosen anymore (asked them about that before buying).

PaisleyWookie

They sound really good. If nothing else, it's nice to have more options! Definitely checking them out. I liked Rosens, but I had to do a bit of futzing with it to get a sound I liked.

Trending Topics