• TGP is giving away a Strat, Tele, and Jazzmaster. Click Here for full details.
    Click Here to upgrade your account and enter today!

FSOT 3 Superb Amps ( Komet, Landry and Reason )

gearlovin

Gold Supporting Member
1- Komet Constellation head. in superb condition loaded with brand new tubes except an NOS Octal as recommended by Greg Levy at Hitest Guitars

SOLD (For Sale Only)

2- Landry M100L

Best channel switcher I had. Superb fender clean, great marshall drive channel and lead channel is a cross between Marshall and Dumble. Come with 2 faceplate.

Asking TRADED

3- Reason SM-50

Superb amp by Obeid Khan, the guy behind Magnatone. Got a Super clean, Plexi grind and then the stack channel witch is superb. This one had the FX Loop and Global Master update.

asking 1.3k

I'll try to post pictures and clips pretty soon.

Last edited:

nolenuttt

Platinum Supporting Member
Just FWIW, the Connie and silver Cloud are completely different-Two of the best amps on the planet...

Jason Carter

Gold Supporting Member
I have had two Constellations over the past 20 years. Fantastic amps, who ever gets this beauty will be very happy. One of the best EL84 amps ever made.

ellsworthman

The Geezer of Gear
Gold Supporting Member
I have a 60 all but finished and just recently told Mike I wanted an Aero 33 too...I can't afford both and the Constellation. Decisions, decisions...;)

gearlovin

Gold Supporting Member
I have a 60 all but finished and just recently told Mike I wanted an Aero 33 too...I can't afford both and the Constellation. Decisions, decisions...;)
Kind of an easy decision
This one is discontinued and not the Aero :p

I also had the Aero... Actually all Komet except silver Cloud and Songwriter .

They make killer stuff... This one is my last and favorite one.

Trending Topics