3 Tunes

Discussion in 'Member Video and Sound Clips' started by jmcerlain, Jun 12, 2006.

1. jmcerlain

jmcerlain Supporting Member

Hi All,

If you go to www.myspace.com/caseyhenry you will find some tunes off an upcoming CD I produced, played on and co-wrote with the lovely Casey Henry. Casey and I have been working together for a few months and I have been very happy with the results, I think it's good Rock 'n Roll. We are working on a few more tunes to finish off the CD and are starting to showcase here in NYC. Let me know what you think.

Now the geek specs for all us gear hounds:

Outside The Fence- All my Swart AST with a G12 H and a Super Hard On for the solo. Played on my cheapo Mexican Tele that sounds great.

Revolving Door- Germino Club 40, CS '60Strat, '58 Historic Les Paul RI on solo, 1938 National Douolian .

Productive Remedy- Club 40 and Swart (trem parts) solo on CS Strat delay is my T-Rex. Acoustic is my Martin OM21.

All Pickups are DiMarzio ( full disclosure- I have an endorsement).

2. Myron Stratis

Myron Stratis Supporting Member

Excellent stuff! Nice catchy songs, excellent singing, great arrangement and great performances!

I really like the 'earthy' quality on all the tracks: Guitars sound fat and 'real', the playing is top-notch(as always!!!:)). Unfortunately I can play the tracks only in low quality (myspace sucks in that matter) so I am losing lots of the high-end detail.

Really cool stuff, I wish I could see you guys perform some time! :AOK

3. BluePowder

BluePowder Member

I loved the vocals and the tasteful rythm and lead lines!

Very nice. :)

4. jmcerlain

Thanks guys!

Myron, check your pm

5. jmcerlain

I thought I would get more than 2 responces.:puh

6. HarryJ

HarryJ Member

I went to check it out... I couldn't get it to play
    I'll try again later

HJ

7. Sub-D

Sub-D Guest

Nice, real nice.........really liked the guitars on revolving door....... great writing and production..........

8. HarryJ

HarryJ Member

Jeff,
    You know I've always loved your playing man! I've known you for so many years... Jeeez... you must be the one gettin' old huh? LOL
    Real nice production, nice tunes, and 'supa sweet fills that were exactly what was needed.
    I know you have chops up the proverbial wazu, it is so refreshing to hear a mature player with restraint.
    Now... post some of YOUR stuff... let these guys hear more you!

Harry J