• The Gear Page Apparel & Merch Shop is Open!

Based on member demand, The Gear Page is pleased to announce that our Apparel Merch Shop is now open. The shop’s link is in the blue Navigation bar (on the right side), “Shop,” with t-shirts, hats, neck buffs, and stickers to start. Here’s the direct link: www.thegearpageshop.com

You’ll find exclusive high-quality apparel and merchandise; all items are ethical, sustainably produced, and we will be continuously sourcing and adding new choices. 

We can ship internationally. All shipping is at cost.

Sold 3005 chips - Maxon AD-900, Diamond Memory Lane & Ibanez AD-80

PurpleJesus

Moderation is key
Staff member
All three delays have the mn3005 Bucket Brigade (BBD) chip.

Maxon AD900 early 2-chip mn3005 version: TRADED

Excellent condition and the sweetest/warmest repeats available. Blends seamlessly with your guitar tone. This is the best 550ms delay ever produced in my opinion. This one is truly a gem.

TRADED

Diamond Memory Lane 1:

Great condition, sounds amazing, comes with y-splitter adapter for 18v from Diamond, and original box.

$329 - Shipped - PayPal

Ibanez AD-80:

Great condition, works flawlessly, and runs off two 9v batteries or the standard 18v supply on the front of the pedal (I prefer batteries to free up power supply space), and I do not have the original power supply. This is the early version with the MN3005 chip, and I think, better than the Boss DM-2 from the same era. 300ms of delay per Ibanez, and easy to control oscillations. Just a fantastic BBD delay. Quiet too.

$249 - shipped - PayPal

Last edited:

Trending Topics