1. A proposal is now up as a poll to change the guidelines of TGP to only allow member self-deleting of post/threads for up to thirty days of the original posting it. We are now watching the poll here. Click here to view the thread.

Dismiss Notice

300ft of cable for $50? wha??

Discussion in 'Effects, Pedals, Strings & Things' started by Msboy2011, May 20, 2011.

1. Msboy2011

Msboy2011 Member

2. DraggAmps

DraggAmps Member

Dang, that IS a lot. I would never have use for that much cable, though. I'd rather spend twice as much on an amount I would actually use that is great quality/great sounding. If the capacitance isn't too high (it's just patch cable anyway, small amount of cable and therefore, capacitance) high, you could male some serious returns making and selling patch cables with that stuff and those little pancake jacks.

3. DraggAmps

DraggAmps Member

Dang, that IS a lot. I would never have use for that much cable, though. I'd rather spend twice as much on an amount I would actually use that is great quality/great sounding. If the capacitance isn't too high (it's just patch cable anyway, small amount of cable and therefore, capacitance) high, you could male some serious returns making and selling patch cables with that stuff and those little pancake jacks.

4. Truxton Spangler

Truxton Spangler Member

Gepco X-Band is like $0.4/ft and is a great cable

Best regards -T