30ms ADT Keeley.

Glass Onion

Toneful truth seeker.
Platinum Supporting Member
Just unboxed and played stfaight into amp. THD Univalve. Amp can be hard on pedals and if something sounds good through it. O tweeking needed then it passes test one.

So far so good. Really good sounds with no stereo set up yet and no internal adjustments either.

McQ7

I love the 30ms pedal. I got into playing guitar over 20 years ago because of the Beatles--I wanted to get closer to the music than just listening. I wanted to play those songs and to be able to make the sounds they made. That's as close to being a part of their music as I can be. This pedal helps me make some of those previously unattainable sounds possible. And fun. And rewarding. And goes beyond Beatles. I love it.

Glass Onion

Toneful truth seeker.
Yep. Their sound is one of my all time goals. And to be able to get closer is great.

edgie

I want to get this and is available locally but I'm waiting for the reported dual output version. I hope it comes out very soon.

Glass Onion

Toneful truth seeker.
Got to hook it up in class today to play the science songs I have written for my kids to remember stuff. They loved it and I used it during lessons today.

I had only a micro cube and a pignose to use and it sounded really great.

It made two small solid state amps sound loads better. The reverb is great and the thickening is awesome. Also has that Beatles sound in spades.

Trending Topics