311 "Champagne" Instrumental Abbrev. Cover.

Discussion in 'Member Video and Sound Clips' started by Texsunburst59, May 22, 2008.

1. Texsunburst59

Texsunburst59 Member

Here's a small clip of an unfinished project my 17 yr. old son is working on. He really likes this song, and he thought it would be a good learning experience to break the song down and play all the parts as a instrumental backing. He played the guitar,bass, and drums on this short clip. Here's the link to the clip.

http://www.soundclick.com/bands/page_songInfo.cfm?bandID=453803&songID=6568639

2. Carl_Tone

Carl_Tone Member

Wow...talented!

Perfect recording as well.

Lots of work I'm sure.

3. guitbeef

guitbeef Member

I love 311, so the thread title got my attention. Your son did a great job! Such a great thing to track every instrument himself - that's a great learning tool in and of itself, especially with 311's music (lotsa groove in their tunes) . I'd say the future looks very bright.

4. Texsunburst59

Texsunburst59 Member

Thanks guitbeef. Coming from a PRO like you, this is a really big compliment. Yea, my son is going to school to for studio and live recording. He'd like to try to do this for a living. I think he's got a decent chance. Thanks again.