• The Gear Page Apparel & Merch Shop is Open!

Based on member demand, The Gear Page is pleased to announce that our Apparel Merch Shop is now open. The shop’s link is in the blue Navigation bar (on the right side), “Shop,” with t-shirts, hats, neck buffs, and stickers to start. Here’s the direct link: www.thegearpageshop.com

You’ll find exclusive high-quality apparel and merchandise; all items are ethical, sustainably produced, and we will be continuously sourcing and adding new choices. 

We can ship internationally. All shipping is at cost.

339 poll

339 poll

• Red

• Vintage burst

Results are only viewable after voting.

Luke V

Silver Supporting Member
Ordered red and they sent me vintage burst, it was way too yellow and looked cheap to me. My red one looks, plays and sounds great. It cleans up beautifully when you roll back the volume. Mine has the huge '59 round neck.

duckbunny

VS = Carlton vibe.
Cherry = Rit vibe.

Uh oh... B.B. played a cherry semi on the cover of "Live At The Regal," didn't he?

Cherry by a nose!

-db

bbarnard

VS = Carlton vibe.
Cherry = Rit vibe.

Uh oh... B.B. played a cherry semi on the cover of "Live At The Regal," didn't he?

Cherry by a nose!

-db
Actually if you look at Larry's guitar it is probably closer to the caramel burst than the VS.

Boogie92801

I am leaning vintage burst also butthe yellow comment rings a bit true.

I think of Clapton or Alvin with the red...

Man what a hard choice... wish it came in a cherry sunburst

paddywhack

Gold Supporting Member
Actually if you look at Larry's guitar it is probably closer to the caramel burst than the VS.
i know someone who was involved with the production of the 339 and the Caramel burst was based on L.C.'s 335...i believe he told me they were going to call it a Carlton Burst but that didn't happen....

treeofpain

Gold Supporting Member
I bought the red and the vintage burst. Loved both guitars, but I wish they had finished the back of the VB dark brown instead. Ended up selling it. My red 339 with 59 neck is still my #1.

Trending Topics