• The Gear Page Apparel & Merch Shop is Open!

Based on member demand, The Gear Page is pleased to announce that our Apparel Merch Shop is now open. The shop’s link is in the blue Navigation bar (on the right side), “Shop,” with t-shirts, hats, neck buffs, and stickers to start. Here’s the direct link: www.thegearpageshop.com

You’ll find exclusive high-quality apparel and merchandise; all items are ethical, sustainably produced, and we will be continuously sourcing and adding new choices. 

We can ship internationally. All shipping is at cost.

Sold 3Leaf Audio Proton Envelope Filter (v.2)

PDXmoe.ron

$160 PP/Shipped SOLD

I'm selling a used 3Leaf Audio Proton envelope filter. It's in good condition, except for some light signs of use cosmetically. There are a few light scuff marks, and the "P" of the word "Proton" that is silkscreened on it starting to come off. Other than that, in great shape. Most of these pics were in bright sunlight so it looks as "bad" as it can. In person, stuff is hard to see in normal light. This is the second, more desirable version of the pedal with the Decay knob instead of a toggle switch, and soft click footswitch. It's routinely in discussions of one of the best Mutron III type envelope filters. I'm firm on the price, as it goes for $199.00 new. Only trades I'm interested are other high end EFs like a Source Audio Stingray, Source Audio Guitar EF (+ cash from your side), SolidgoldFX Funkzilla (+ cash on my end), etc.

Last edited:

Trending Topics