3rd completed demo....(hard rock/funk)

Discussion in 'Member Video and Sound Clips' started by JamesNylen, Dec 9, 2005.

1. JamesNylen

JamesNylen Member

Well here is the 3rd demo( I was listening to a little too much Nuno Bettencourt when I wrote it...although anything he does blows my work to dust lol although it doesnt sound like him much....)

Anyways dont ever get Audio Mp3 maker 1.16 it sucks....it remixs your tracks(unlike the cakewalk Mp3 converter.That one didnt change the mix.My trial ran up though). So I downloaded this new one and it like brought out all the bass....I know Mp3s arnt known for the best sound quality anyways but This program just blew when I converted it with the cakewalk it didnt make the song sound like this.....So anyways just venting on that program....

I played all the instruments, and programed the drums(multiple ways)...I have never been to a lesson in my life so, If some of the musical theory isnt quite up to snuff then thatd be why lol....

It gets kinda repetative too(I havnt added any of the little solos in the verses yet to kinda make each verse individual yet) since vocals havnt been added yet.There is also a spot where I feel like i was a little out of time but since I am only going to rerecord it again and its only for a few seconds I didnt bother changing it....The demo was a ruff Idea more or less.

But.....If you can make it through all that and get to the solo...let me know what you think....

Its called "Defunct" so listen to that one.:)
    Its at www.myspace.com/alongmyway

2. JamesNylen

JamesNylen Member

3. gassyndrome

gassyndrome Member

pretty rockin - a touch less gain might smooth it out, but some cool riffing fer sure :)