• The Gear Page Apparel & Merch Shop is Open!

Based on member demand, The Gear Page is pleased to announce that our Apparel Merch Shop is now open. The shop’s link is in the blue Navigation bar (on the right side), “Shop,” with t-shirts, hats, neck buffs, and stickers to start. Here’s the direct link: www.thegearpageshop.com

You’ll find exclusive high-quality apparel and merchandise; all items are ethical, sustainably produced, and we will be continuously sourcing and adding new choices. 

We can ship internationally. All shipping is at cost.

4 new Neunaber Reverbs!!!! Plus Tape Delay. **NOW WITH CLIPS** EDIT: New Great Hall verb too

SirGilmour

Silver Supporting Member
UPDATE: Thanks to BLIX we have some awesome clips! See following pages.

Just received and email stating....

New in Version 2.3.0: Added Wet v2 Beta, Studio Plate & Spring Reverbs, Neu Tape Echo, and updated Seraphim Shimmer 2.1

• Reverb
    • New: Wet v2 Beta with Virtual Trim Pots for Pre-Delay and Modulation
    • New: Studio Plate with Virtual Trim Pots for Pre-Delay and Modulation
    • New: Spring Beta with Virtual Trim Pot for Modulation
  • New: Seraphim 2.1 version, with Virtual Trim Pots for Tone, Loop Delay and Modulation
  • New: Neu Tape Echo with Virtual Trim Pots for Tone and Modulation

Last edited:

DoctorBray

I've been trying these out at the office for the past couple of days and it's been pretty sweet. For the true-to-life experience, Brian recommended running the tone fairly high on the Spring. It sounded nice at 3 o clock to me.

Another cool thing he showed me was that when you turn depth all the way up on the Plate algorithm, it gets kinda drone-y. Very fun to play over, and I imagine an expression pedal plugged into the right knob would be a blast.

Last edited:

SirGilmour

Silver Supporting Member
I am most excited for the Plate for sure. Its my favorite type of verb and I was really bummed when the Talisman Reverb was mono. Im going to update today after work. Cant Wait.

vinchan

I want to hear plate so much. I have earlier version which I love and I'd probably get stereo soon

Gibs210

I'm stoked on the tape delay, it's what I hoped the echelon could achieve on its own, now it can!!! The plate reverb sounds awesome as well.

YOGA64

Silver Supporting Member
How does the tape delay sound?

Can you get that "slapback" rockabilly sound?

bobotwt

Silver Supporting Member
Sweet! Now if we could get a good Tri-Stereo Chorus Emulation thats as good as the detune. The quad doesn't quite do it.

Josh

R.C.Moran

Gold Supporting Member
That's not even a pedal.
Not by strict definition, but you can lay it on the floor! Actually sounds pretty amazing too. On the subject of the WET though, I haven't had a lot of time with them, can you map modulation control to the tone knob using the software?

R.C.Moran

Gold Supporting Member
I'd love to have that or the Fulltone, but I have a hard time justifying that price for an effect.

Josh
Yeah the cost of both are brutal. I'd put my 3d shaman up against either too, it's the best sounding chorus pedal I've ever found.

DoctorBray

Not by strict definition, but you can lay it on the floor! Actually sounds pretty amazing too. On the subject of the WET though, I haven't had a lot of time with them, can you map modulation control to the tone knob using the software?
Each of the new algorithms have a virtual trim pot for modulation that you can adjust prior to updating the effect on the pedal. There's also a low modulation version of the original WET algorithm in the software.

Trending Topics