• New Sponsor: ShipNerd, Ship Your Gear with Us... for less! Click Here.

40% off RedWitch pedals (plus free shipping) using code SANTASREDWITCH40% (today only)

DeadCell

Not sure how long this deal has been going on, but wanted to give you guys a heads up. The email I received this morning said there's only 24 hours remaining (I assume it ends at midnight tonight).

This, of course, is only valid at RedWitch's site.

I snagged an Empress chorus for only $138. What a deal! I've been wanting a new chorus so it was a no-brainer ;)

danbond

A bud of mine picked up a corus and phaser on their 50% sale a few months back. They both sound amazing. The chorus is particularly beautiful. 100% recommend.

DeadCell

A bud of mine picked up a corus and phaser on their 50% sale a few months back. They both sound amazing. The chorus is particularly beautiful. 100% recommend.
I listened to 30 seconds of Shnobel's Empress demo and I was sold. I've heard great things about the Empress chorus as well. So it was a must.

thejbs

Silver Supporting Member
I'm going to buy the phaser.

Also considering the chorus pedal. Does anyone have experience with this pedal?

critter74

Silver Supporting Member
If you like the Empress, then you should live the Mazon CS-550 from the Vintage Series. Exact same concept and features but without all of the throbbing white noise. (not sure if RW got the idea from Maxon).

I had both for years (I like Red Witch stuff a lot and the Phaser is in fact phenomenal sans the pop when engaged). But I still only have the Maxon. Like I said- same pedal but Maxon had less white noise.

The thing that's great about both pedals is that you can emulate many other chorus sounds due to the delay time feature. Most pedals this is a fixed setting so it is much of the sound and character of that delay pedal. The Empress/CS550 allow you to change the delay time, hence a new character and feel.

I do want to try the Medusa and have for years. But the white noise issue with the Empress has made me gun shy on getting it.

Maybe some Medusa owners can chime in on the differences. Is it only the Trem? Is the chorus the same between the 2?

Artb

Red Witch Phaser PURCHASED.
I have got to quit looking at TGP. Still need to pay for Christmas. :confused:

adolan

Man i was bummed i didn't re purchase the Phaser this last time it recently was on sale, now i see this...uggh, its def a great pedal that i had to return a while ago due to it being used and not functioning properly, that said i'm looking twds a midifiable option like the CBA Wombtone but as a simple great sounding phaser the Red Witch is definitely very good :) ponder ponder ponder :p

Windup 43

Silver Supporting Member
I bought the phaser for 50% off during the summer sale, but didn't receive it until well over a month later...

OiRogers

That Fuzz God 2 is somewhat tempting... but I'm not sold yet. Been watching pretty much every video on youtube to see what it can do.

Anyone have one that can comment on it's abilities?

thejbs

Silver Supporting Member
Phaser purchased.

Chorus very very tempting, but I spent too much $$ during the holidays. Plus, I already have an old CE-2 that sounds good.

Mr2D

Synthotron has been sold out for months. THAT'S the one I want!
Yep, I get sad everytime I get there e-mails and discover the one I really want isn't there.

I want to make squelchy analog synth sounds! I'm a sucker for a synth pedal.

drbob1

Gold Supporting Member
Yep, I get sad everytime I get there e-mails and discover the one I really want isn't there.

I want to make squelchy analog synth sounds! I'm a sucker for a synth pedal.
I don't need it, I don't NEED it, I DON'T need it... I mean, I've got the Korg PME40x and the 911, and the Pigtronix Mothership, and the rack mount Peavey Spectrum Filter. But I'd love to have it because it's just a slightly different take on the whole thing, plus the best size factor of any analog synth pedal I've seen!

derekeugene

Silver Supporting Member
Lots of folks mentioning the Zeus. I picked it up during one of their other 50% off sales and it's incredible. Super fun pedal. I'd keep an eye out for them to come back in stock and they have another sale.

Trending Topics

Top Bottom