1. The Gear Page is run by musicians for musicians. We listen, we learn and if we misstep we are not afraid to do the right thing. We proposed some changes to the Emporiums. Based on feedback from members, we have decided to not go ahead with those changes. However, it has also highlighted that we need some community input into what is working and what is not working for members here. Primarily focused on the Emporiums, we'd like input on your thoughts about TGP and how things work in the Emporiums for you and how you'd improve them. The discussion thread on the is here!

Dismiss Notice

500 reasons jam...hehe

Discussion in 'Member Video and Sound Clips' started by Rid, May 16, 2006.

1. Rid

Rid Senior Member

2. journo

journo Member

Hi Niels,

Sound, sound, sound! And all of it good!
    Very nice top end shimmer.

After a while in the clip you go from almost clean to more OD. Is that done with guitar volume control or by some other pedal?

I'll be bringing my DRP-1 for treatment if that's OK and maybe you can talk me into a few CM pedals. :D

Cheers,

Mats N

3. Sub-D

Sub-D Guest

nice one dude, and great track Journo....reminds me of a larry C. type track.....

4. journo

journo Member

Hi Sub-D,

Thanks! I was definitely aiming for the Laryy C thing when I wrote the track.

You can find the original tune and the BT here:
    http://thegearpage.net/board/showthread.php?t=141896

Cheers,

Mats N

5. Rid

Rid Senior Member

Thanks for the excellent track Mats:)
    I really enjoyed it.
    That is quite ok, hehe well you can try them and see if you like them, I am not going to talk anyone into anything:D
    Thanks Sub-D:)

6. scottl

scottl Member

Excellent work! Great feel. Really captured a vibe on this one. Agree on the LC comparo...... :RoCkIn

7. Rid

Rid Senior Member

8. abergdahl

abergdahl Member

Great tones and mighty fine playing :AOK .

I can hear you had some problems with Mats key changes, so did I ;) . I wish Mats could to a straight backing for rockers :D

9. Rid

Rid Senior Member

Sometimes I do not hear it the first time, this was just a first taker, I could probally redo it...but then what would the point be??:D
    I like tunes like this, keeps my ears sharp..so never mind the bum notes, I learn:D hehe