Sold 50s-70s CentraLab 1454 3-way Switch for Stratocaster OR Telecaster, & Tele Control Plate 250K PIO

Tidewater Custom Shop

Performance Enhancing Guitarworks
Silver Supporting Member
I have a bunch of spare parts that I'm beginning to liquidate. Please be sure to check out my other listings periodically for new additions.

This is an example of a conglomeration of spares coming together to form a complete and functional unit. The highlight of this control plate is the CRL 3-way switch. I bought it as NOS, and told it's appropriate for late 50s through the 70s (model number 1454). I then used it on a special Tele style guitar for about a year. I have 15 guitars, so although this part is just one year out of its original packaging (pictured and included), it actually didn't get much use. Plus, I typically play the bridge pickup on a T-style guitar, and seldom switched to the middle or neck position. The function is like new - it slides into position with great command, very firm and solid, absolutely like new.

The rest of the deal includes a functional control config with (2) CTS 250kΩ pots with 1996 date codes, just cleaned and lubed for smooth and static-free operation. They're coupled by a vintage West-Cap paper in oil capacitor (rated at .047µF, but reads .052µF). All mounted on a used Fender® chrome control plate (some scuffs and scratches). Wired in the config is a Switchcraft® output jack mounted to a curved chrome Les Paul style plate. The knobs are brand new (WD) and are tightened securely via hex head set screws to the solid shafts of each pot. The switch tip is a random but correct part and fits snugly.

This unit is tested and ready for your pickups and ground. The switch has been jumpered in accordance with the standard Telecaster wiring scheme (neck, middle, bridge - 1V, 1T).

I will not segregate the unit.

$75 shipped/PP (extra for int'l)
This is listed on Reverb ($79 + shipping), & eBay (opening bid $59 + shipping)

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

feel

hi...hope u got my message. i would like to buy it. please send paypal info. thanks

Trending Topics

Top Bottom