• The Gear Page Apparel & Merch Shop is Open!

Based on member demand, The Gear Page is pleased to announce that our Apparel Merch Shop is now open. The shop’s link is in the blue Navigation bar (on the right side), “Shop,” with t-shirts, hats, neck buffs, and stickers to start. Here’s the direct link: www.thegearpageshop.com

You’ll find exclusive high-quality apparel and merchandise; all items are ethical, sustainably produced, and we will be continuously sourcing and adding new choices. 

We can ship internationally. All shipping is at cost.

50's Wiring Question

jcarpenter

Gold Supporting Member
I am a novice but I ran into a problem. I have an Lp style guitar that I had to rewire from scratch. I have little experiance at reading diagrams so here is my question.

I have every other wire figured out. The only thing that confuses me is where to connect the input jack wires with the 3 way toggle wires that come off the middle terminal of the toggle.

Do I connect the grounds separatly to the bridge volume pot then connect hot toggle to the hot jack? Or do I match up the ground wire from the toggle switch to the ground on the jack wire as well as the hot wires?

To most this seems easy and automatic so I apologize. However I want to save time and avoid trial and error.

Last edited:

Trending Topics