• The Gear Page Apparel & Merch Shop is Open!

Based on member demand, The Gear Page is pleased to announce that our Apparel Merch Shop is now open. The shop’s link is in the blue Navigation bar (on the right side), “Shop,” with t-shirts, hats, neck buffs, and stickers to start. Here’s the direct link: www.thegearpageshop.com

You’ll find exclusive high-quality apparel and merchandise; all items are ethical, sustainably produced, and we will be continuously sourcing and adding new choices. 

We can ship internationally. All shipping is at cost.

5150iii 50 watt clean hum

Osharan

I just picked up a evh5150 iii mini. The amp sounds really good but I just noticed that there is a hum coming from my clean channel. I expect it from channel 3 due to high gain but not on channel 1. I've had the head for about 3 days. Can anyone help me with this?

Rajiv Thapa

Hello there,
I had just bought am EVH 5150 III 50W form USA and plugged in to my country's 220V PS, I know right ?? The most dumbest thing ever. Now after learning the most expensive lesson of my life, I got myself a step-down transformer with 500 W and replaced the fuse with 4A 250V slow blow fuse. Now the head won't turn on and there is nothing. Did I damaged the secondary fuse or worse, transformer. Please help me out guys.

Trending Topics