• The Gear Page Apparel & Merch Shop is Open!

Based on member demand, The Gear Page is pleased to announce that our Apparel Merch Shop is now open. The shop’s link is in the blue Navigation bar (on the right side), “Shop,” with t-shirts, hats, neck buffs, and stickers to start. Here’s the direct link: www.thegearpageshop.com

You’ll find exclusive high-quality apparel and merchandise; all items are ethical, sustainably produced, and we will be continuously sourcing and adding new choices. 

We can ship internationally. All shipping is at cost.

'58 reissue LP

Grathan

I didn't even plug it in, didn't even take it off the hook at the guitar store. Why would I have? I wan't even shopping for a LP. Yet I am thinking about the way that string resounded after I plucked it. The massive amount of vibration that resounded up the back of the neck and throughout the whole guitar.

I have a feeling that this guitar is special. I wasn't planning on getting a real Les Paul for another 5 years at least. My Agile LP copy has tons of sustain and what I really want is a super strat.

Can someone please tell me that this is just your basic Gibson reissue and there will be many more just like it in the years to come? thanks

moj067

Silver Supporting Member
Just happened to get one just because I'm tired of kicking myself over the one that got away. I know that's no help but they're great players.

DiazDude

When I run across a guitar that has that physical resonance it gets my attention. It was that way with the 58 Custom Authentic LP I ended up with. It's electronics weren't really up to snuff but WCR & RS took care of that.

unoguitar

Buy it. I just bought one off the emporium and thus far it has not had "it" for me. If you have already felt so, you got the right one.

In my case I bought due to predominantly a great price and having the cash in hand, a perfect storm. And I will work with it til submission. So I'm not giving up.

On the other hand, maybe I just need to try a few others and see if a gem turns up.

wingwalker

Fuzzy Guitars
Due Historic/VOS Gibsons vary, sure they do however I fell that they are a cut (or 2, maybe 3!) above most Standard Gibsons...if you can't swing a high dollar axe today then don't put yourself in a spot to get one and don't stress over it, just save and get one later on.

Trending Topics