• The Gear Page Apparel & Merch Shop is Open!

Based on member demand, The Gear Page is pleased to announce that our Apparel Merch Shop is now open. The shop’s link is in the blue Navigation bar (on the right side), “Shop,” with t-shirts, hats, neck buffs, and stickers to start. Here’s the direct link: www.thegearpageshop.com

You’ll find exclusive high-quality apparel and merchandise; all items are ethical, sustainably produced, and we will be continuously sourcing and adding new choices. 

We can ship internationally. All shipping is at cost.

70's Ross compressor?

Bonedance

I recently came across an old Ross compressor. It's the made is USA gray model in darn nice shape for it's age. I've had a handful of comps over the years from classics to cheapies, but from what I understand, (just not a comp guy, I guess!) this is the one others seek out and builders clone.

I've yet to have time to plug it in, but looking to gleen some info about it. Is it that good? Will it convert me to a comp user? Since I rarely gig these days, I really have no use for it and after checking ebay and reverb, I'm quite shocked at the prices these command. If I were to sell it, what would be a fair price to ask?

Trending Topics