• The Gear Page Apparel & Merch Shop is Open!

Based on member demand, The Gear Page is pleased to announce that our Apparel Merch Shop is now open. The shop’s link is in the blue Navigation bar (on the right side), “Shop,” with t-shirts, hats, neck buffs, and stickers to start. Here’s the direct link: www.thegearpageshop.com

You’ll find exclusive high-quality apparel and merchandise; all items are ethical, sustainably produced, and we will be continuously sourcing and adding new choices. 

We can ship internationally. All shipping is at cost.

70's strat for auction

openbar

Gold Supporting Member
That neck date would be a rubber stamp, not pencil. And what's going on with the headstock? Run away.

skhan007

Silver Supporting Member
I own an all original 1970- that one in the auction is wrong on so many levels, I don't know where to begin. STAY AWAY. It is NOT a legit guitar.

shark_bite

I'm amazed they spelled "Stratocaster" correctly.

On the other hand, $900 is a little high, but at least they're not expecting to get 9 thousand bucks for it.

rockstarjay

Maybe if they looked at a picture of a real one they could do a better job next time.

But I sympathise. I tried to build a model when I was a kid and couldn't get those waterslide decals aligned properly either.

I think the metric pots are a nice touch.

Trending Topics