8 string SG...

Delayed Delay

Holy abomination Batman!!

You've gotta be kidding me.

Just when I think I've seen everything in the guitar world that would make me nauseous.

That's easily the dumbest thing I've ever seen. I mean... if someone wants to buy a beater Epiphone like that to do weird and pointless things to, that's fine. It's your guitar. Dream big. But to think that it ADDS re-sale value?? That's the insulting part and what makes it the dumbest thing I've ever seen. Wow.

Whats4dessert

Interesting idea but a little over the top for me.......If you want this same type of sound, try the "half Nashville" tuning that Wechter offers in a purpose-built guitar--Just remove the D and G and replace them with a 11 and 09 and tune so the D and G are an octave above normal. Never tried it on an electric but had an acoustic tuned like that; sounds real nice when you're playing next to another acoustic in standard tune. You get some 12-string ambience without 12 strings, notably 'cause now your 3rd is the highest-pitched string.

ScottySevins

ahhhh hahahahaha now this made my day!!!!!!!!!! thank you world for having people like this!!!! cuz it would be pretty dull if we didnt!!!!

Hawking

Really should have put them inline with the others, they look like antennas.

Actually no one should have done any of this anyway, nevermind.

Jimmy3Fingers

Yeah...the $800 price tag just adds insult to injury. I would think the mods reduce the original value in 1/2, not triple/quadruple it.

sleep

Silver Supporting Member
Why not? Mod an inexpensive guitar until it suits you.

I'm totally OK with it other than the price.

Trending Topics