9/11

Discussion in 'Member Video and Sound Clips' started by leodiditright, Sep 11, 2006.

1. leodiditright

leodiditright Supporting Member

9/11/01 Tribute:http://www.soundclick.com/bands/pageartist.cfm?bandID=600160

One of the most horrible day in recent history and also my birthday.

Gear used:
    1965 Fender Mustang (bridge pick-up)
    OCD v2
    EH Holy Grail
    1965 JTM45

Recorded at very low bedroom volume with a cheap mic, not fully rendering the full dynamics. 1st take, I just leave the "wrong notes" in.

2. markom89

markom89 Senior Member

good stuff dude...that must feel wierd havving your birthday on the same day...really wierd...either way cool tribute.

3. Sub-D

Sub-D Guest

Nice man, I didn't hear any wrong notes, just some truth......
    and happy birthday.............

4. leodiditright

Thanx guys,

I've also posted this thread in the effects, pedals section, but for some unknow reason, they removed it !?
    without telling me nothing about the problem.

I did not even had time to read the replies.
    Very nice birthday's gift !

5. Leonc

Leonc Wild Gear Hearder Gold Supporting Member

ldir - I merged the two threads (the one you started in the effects section and this one here). Prior to merging the two, I posted a reply in which I asked you to not cross post (someone had reported this). Cross-posting is bad-form and is very much frowned upon. If you had opted to get an email when someone posts to your thread, you should have gotten my post; if you didn't, my apologies. Anyway, after merging the effects section thread with this one, there was no more need for my post so I deleted it (and the one in which someone complained about you cross-posting).

6. leodiditright

I've read the FAQ and found nothing about cross-posting...

7. Leonc

Leonc Wild Gear Hearder Gold Supporting Member

This goes way, way back through the history of the net and web-forums and is not explicitly tied to a TGP rule per se. Like I said, it is bad-form (it is considered a somewhat selfish use of bandwidth) and very much frowned upon; please don't do it.

8. leodiditright

OK I'll get it. One of my ex-girlfriends used to tell me that I was selfish, if I was still with her, I could tell her that I've even been a selfish bandwidth bad boy user:Spank