1. The Gear Page is run by musicians for musicians. We listen, we learn and if we misstep we are not afraid to do the right thing. We proposed some changes to the Emporiums. Based on feedback from members, we have decided to not go ahead with those changes. However, it has also highlighted that we need some community input into what is working and what is not working for members here. Primarily focused on the Emporiums, we'd like input on your thoughts about TGP and how things work in the Emporiums for you and how you'd improve them. The discussion thread on the is here!

Dismiss Notice

'91 Fender Robben Ford

Discussion in 'Member Video and Sound Clips' started by YOGA64, Apr 12, 2008.

1. YOGA64

YOGA64 Member

ULTRA GROOVY

:rotflmao

http://www.soundclick.com/bands/default.cfm?bandID=804454

A new pseudo-reggae improvised loop recorded with my new '91 FENDER ROBBEN FORD semi-acoustic guitar, played fingerstyle, into GUITAR RIG 3 using a VOX AC-30 model amp and a bit of an outboard Fender spring reverb model and delay. Looper from GUITAR RIG 3 as well. All the guitars are recorded as a live loop, switching pickups from single coil to humbucking mode, and from neck to back. Bass part as well, using an octaver pedal in GUITAR RIG 3.
    Again I can really hear the solid spruce top on this instrument, even though I find the sounf a bit thinner and maybe a bit more versatile compared to my YAMAHA SA-1200S, a 335 type guitar, again with a spruce top, used to record QUIET FIRE and STILL....ANOTHER GLORIOUS SPRING. What do you think?