Sold '92 PRS Vintage Cherry Standard *** PRICE DROP 05/11/16 ***

seanjo

I'm selling a barely played 92 PRS Standard in Vintage Translucent Cherry with Moons. Hardware has ZERO corrosion, it's like new. Frets have ZERO wear. The case is nearly perfect. Tone knob instead of sweet switch. Electronics are untouched. Has Vintage Bass and HFS pickups and a short heel. There are some very light pick scratches, a few surface scratches on the back and a couple of minute tip-of-ballpoint-pen sized impressions but the guitar is in overwhelmingly excellent++++ condition! Sounds fantastic and looks stunning. $1300 + PPG + buyer pays shipping.
Might trade for a nice early silver face Deluxe Reverb or a nice Tweed Deluxe clone.

Last edited:

seanjo

Nice guitar! You weren't kidding when you said you had one almost identical. Glwts
These older standards are premium guitars. Lightning fast with a huge tonal range. A total blast to play. This one is sooo clean.

Bobby D

those early PRS standards are amazing tonally - just a nice, rich, midrangey tone plank! that's a great price for that guitar. I had almost the exact same guitar in TV Yellow and loved it....

iaresee

Silver Supporting Member
A near identical Standard 24 has been my #1 guitar for a decade now. These are amazing guitars. Tonal wonders that just won't let you down. Wish I could afford to own a backup. Who ever buys this is going to be a very happy PRS owner.

Trending Topics