• The Gear Page Apparel & Merch Shop is Open!

Based on member demand, The Gear Page is pleased to announce that our Apparel Merch Shop is now open. The shop’s link is in the blue Navigation bar (on the right side), “Shop,” with t-shirts, hats, neck buffs, and stickers to start. Here’s the direct link: www.thegearpageshop.com

You’ll find exclusive high-quality apparel and merchandise; all items are ethical, sustainably produced, and we will be continuously sourcing and adding new choices. 

We can ship internationally. All shipping is at cost.

A/B switcher boxes

Ted Witcher

Looking to use as a mute pedal, first in line... but I don't want to power it. Does anyone make a mechanical on/off "light"? Is there such a thing?

el profe

I had a Loooper A/B that I powered with a 9v and that battery seemed to last forever- it's only powering the LED. You could make yerself an A/B with a small LED and just power it with a 9v battery- at the very least if the battery crapped out, the switch would still work. And it would only cost you about $20 in parts. I'm not sure what you mean about a mechanical on/off light.:dunno

mobis8

Do you mean phantom powered or something? If I understand you want an A/B box to mute your signal, with a light to tell you when it is off/on, but don't want it to require a power source to run the light? Is that correct?

Trending Topics