a belated Happy Holidays to TGP!

Discussion in 'Member Video and Sound Clips' started by fatback, Jan 6, 2008.

1. fatback

fatback Member

with one of my favorite holiday songs. ;)

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=1471130761201910012&hl=en

I recorded this little vid to send to my niece and nephew, but thought I'd share with folks here too. The arrangement is pretty rough, but I was having too good a time to care. :D

I used a new Keeler PULL pedal into a bjfe comp for the light grindy tone. A Malekko Ekko 600 is bringing the ambient echos.

I hope everyone has a healthy and happy 2008!
    :BEER

2. tmuka

tmuka Member

nice playing, and cool video fx! and of course, always killer tone!

3. robyogi

robyogi Ampaholic Silver Supporting Member

Thanks for the clip. As always, excellent playing and tone. Any chance we can get a mini-review of the PULL? I have the PUSH and love it...been curious how the PULL stacks up against other low gainers like the HBOD.

4. fatback

fatback Member

The PULL is really cool for light grind into a clean amp at low volume or as part of a base tone into a cranked amp. Like the name says, it seems to PULL a bit more out of your guitar and amp. Compared to the HB, the PULL is less chewy and has an uncompressed feel. It also does a great job of tightening up other gain pedals when placed after them.

I'm going to put up a demo and full review in the pedal section later this week.

:)