• The Gear Page Apparel & Merch Shop is Open!

Based on member demand, The Gear Page is pleased to announce that our Apparel Merch Shop is now open. The shop’s link is in the blue Navigation bar (on the right side), “Shop,” with t-shirts, hats, neck buffs, and stickers to start. Here’s the direct link: www.thegearpageshop.com

You’ll find exclusive high-quality apparel and merchandise; all items are ethical, sustainably produced, and we will be continuously sourcing and adding new choices. 

We can ship internationally. All shipping is at cost.

a belated Happy Holidays to TGP!

fatback

with one of my favorite holiday songs. ;)

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=1471130761201910012&hl=en

I recorded this little vid to send to my niece and nephew, but thought I'd share with folks here too. The arrangement is pretty rough, but I was having too good a time to care. :D

I used a new Keeler PULL pedal into a bjfe comp for the light grindy tone. A Malekko Ekko 600 is bringing the ambient echos.

I hope everyone has a healthy and happy 2008!
:BEER

robyogi

Ampaholic
Gold Supporting Member
Thanks for the clip. As always, excellent playing and tone. Any chance we can get a mini-review of the PULL? I have the PUSH and love it...been curious how the PULL stacks up against other low gainers like the HBOD.

fatback

Thanks for the clip. As always, excellent playing and tone. Any chance we can get a mini-review of the PULL? I have the PUSH and love it...been curious how the PULL stacks up against other low gainers like the HBOD.
The PULL is really cool for light grind into a clean amp at low volume or as part of a base tone into a cranked amp. Like the name says, it seems to PULL a bit more out of your guitar and amp. Compared to the HB, the PULL is less chewy and has an uncompressed feel. It also does a great job of tightening up other gain pedals when placed after them.

I'm going to put up a demo and full review in the pedal section later this week.

:)

Trending Topics