1. The Gear Page is run by musicians for musicians. We listen, we learn and if we misstep we are not afraid to do the right thing. We proposed some changes to the Emporiums. Based on feedback from members, we have decided to not go ahead with those changes. However, it has also highlighted that we need some community input into what is working and what is not working for members here. Primarily focused on the Emporiums, we'd like input on your thoughts about TGP and how things work in the Emporiums for you and how you'd improve them. The discussion thread on the is here!

Dismiss Notice

A Christmas song to you all

Discussion in 'Member Video and Sound Clips' started by Dave35, Dec 24, 2005.

1. Dave35

Dave35 Member

2. JLeurck

JLeurck Member

That was nice! Really delicate and tasteful! Crap I was just getting ready to post a Christmas song, but it is a few notches below this on the finesse factor:jo . I liked this a lot. My acoustic playing has a ways to go, but I certainly love to hear it done well. Merry Christmas!

BTW, if you want to hear something on the overindulgent side of Christmas, check in about 5 minutes - I'm going to post it anyways!

3. WWFII

WWFII Member

Very nice! You're doing this with an electric?! How in the world are you making it sound so crisp? :AOK

4. Normster

Normster Member

Beautiful, Dave. Thanks for sharing, and Merry Christmas!

5. Weldaar

Weldaar Member

Very sweet Dave. Merry Christmas to you too.

6. Dave35

Dave35 Member

Thank you. I hope you are all having a great Christmas with friends and family.

SG, check your AGW PMs.

7. Dave35

Dave35 Member

lol, thanks Lester....just dont set the Christmas tree on fire. Id feel really bad about having a part in that.

8. modRod

modRod Member

thank you. merry christmas.

arndt