• The Gear Page Apparel & Merch Shop is Open!

Based on member demand, The Gear Page is pleased to announce that our Apparel Merch Shop is now open. The shop’s link is in the blue Navigation bar (on the right side), “Shop,” with t-shirts, hats, neck buffs, and stickers to start. Here’s the direct link: www.thegearpageshop.com

You’ll find exclusive high-quality apparel and merchandise; all items are ethical, sustainably produced, and we will be continuously sourcing and adding new choices. 

We can ship internationally. All shipping is at cost.

A few more pics of my heatley!!

whoofnagle

Platinum Supporting Member
I love getting home and seeing an email with the message - your guitar is done!!

Here are a few of the back of the guitar with a link to the front shots - already captured in another thread:

All shots

Thanks Scott !!!!

fretnot

Beautiful! I love the wood p-90 covers. Very classy looking. Use it well! :dude

whoofnagle

They are just outlined trapazoids instead of completely filled in traps. I saw that he had done them elswhere - and I wanted as much of the wood to show as possible.

Bill

Scott Peterson

TGP Co-Founder and Administrator
Staff member
Spectacular.

If I ever go that way with guitars, Heatley is the way I go.

Damn fine guitar, congrats!!

jokerjkny

holy crap!

i'm not a fan of three pickup jobs, but that guy just might make me a fan! that is just supreme!!!

Quinny

That is a SUPERB looking instrument, Scott does it again! An awesome looking guitar, many congratulations!

Q.

Eric Pykala

I don't think I've ever posted just to remark on a particular guitar, but I truly think Scott has outdone himself!-Eric

Leonc

Wild Gear Hearder
Gorgeous! And if it plays half as good as the other Heatleys I've played, it's a total stunner. Is the neck rosewood? What is the body (back) wood? Whose pickups are you using?

whoofnagle

Originally posted by Leonc
Gorgeous! And if it plays half as good as the other Heatleys I've played, it's a total stunner. Is the neck rosewood? What is the body (back) wood? Whose pickups are you using?
Leon,

The specs are as follows:

Body - Mahogany Chambered
Pups - Wolfetone's
Neck - Cocobolo
Neck Carve - Similar to my Baker 59

Bill

whoofnagle

My guess is yeah - It is going to be a bit on the heavy side, but that is okay. Scott said the balance was okay and that all sounded good when plugged in.

Maybe Scott can answer that if he is lurking.

I hope to get it in the not too distant future.

Bill

scott

Silver Supporting Member
Hi Guys,
I havent weighed the guitar but it is a little lighter than an average LP. It balances really nice and isnt neck heavy at all. It sounds very nice especially on the neck pup. Lots of sustain and tone.
shoot me an email Bill and let me know exactly how you want it setup. The action is low right now.

www.heatleyguitars.com

whoofnagle

Originally posted by jambo
Beautiful beautiful guitar - how do you like the Wolfe P-90s?
I will post a tone report as soon as the guitar gets here.

Bill

Trending Topics