a few pics of the amps in my arsenal...

andergtr

in no pariticular order...

there's more than a few others that i'm missing, but these are most of them.

john ou

In Tune

Awsome collection of fine Amps ....Your in Manhattan???? Do you get a chance to crank them I hope???:JAM

dumbell78

Ok dude thats it! LOL I need to see what your apt. looks like, post a pic of your unit. How do you live in that thing with all that gear?:drool

stratzrus

Philadelphia Jazz, Funk, and R&B
Silver Supporting Member
As said hope you can turn those up.
The shot with the /13 shows what the building looks like...I doubt he can really crank them, but if he has tolerant neighbors like I do, maybe for a little while every now and then.

Very nice amps.

guitarnoize

I hope nobody works out where you live with all those fantastic amps and guitars! Seriously though your apt must be pretty big to fit all those amps plus 20 or 30 guitars?!

Paul86

Since nobody is sayin' it, I will. This guy has far too many amps! And in an apartment!
Don't you see he has issues?
I'll help you John, just send me a few of your amps, no questions asked. You'll feel much better, I promise.

tennisplayer

I just want to make it official: I hate you. OK, that was harsh, how about, "I really really hate you."

Must be like owning a Porshe, but not having your driver's license?

andergtr

Ok dude thats it! LOL I need to see what your apt. looks like, post a pic of your unit. How do you live in that thing with all that gear?:drool
there's a bed and then there's...gear. a lot of stuff is on walls.

the amps are in storage and in a secret location. :)

john ou

andergtr

No Axe Fx? :rolleyes:

Sweet amps. As said hope you can turn those up.
i might look at an axe-FX, but only as an effects unit in a rack.

i used to play a church gig at the manhattan center (upstairs from the hammerstein ballroom), and this was my rig there:

the tyler on the left i sold, but you get the idea. this was a big W/D/W rig.

john ou

andergtr

The shot with the /13 shows what the building looks like...I doubt he can really crank them, but if he has tolerant neighbors like I do, maybe for a little while every now and then.

Very nice amps.
the amps get cranked elsewhere. as i said, the amps don't stay with me in the apartment--they are either in storage in flight cases, or they are at a secret location where we will be able to crank them up in about a month.

john ou

somedude

Nice stuff, but man would I hate to be trapped in an apartment with it.

Are you moving to new digs? Or getting a new jam spot?

Edit: you already answered my question. :)

andergtr

I hope nobody works out where you live with all those fantastic amps and guitars! Seriously though your apt must be pretty big to fit all those amps plus 20 or 30 guitars?!
325 sq. ft.

18 guitars are on wall hangers. another eight of them are on an ultracase eight-guitar stand. five are in cases. three are on loan with friends. one is with my tech, and three (or is it four?) are en route.

john ou

Trending Topics