• The Gear Page Apparel & Merch Shop is Open!

Based on member demand, The Gear Page is pleased to announce that our Apparel Merch Shop is now open. The shop’s link is in the blue Navigation bar (on the right side), “Shop,” with t-shirts, hats, neck buffs, and stickers to start. Here’s the direct link: www.thegearpageshop.com

You’ll find exclusive high-quality apparel and merchandise; all items are ethical, sustainably produced, and we will be continuously sourcing and adding new choices. 

We can ship internationally. All shipping is at cost.

A few quick Torpedo Live clips

Axe-Man

Seriously, nothing I've trawled on YT sounds as good as a mic'd amp or a tube amp into a Torpedo Live...I've done A LOT of listening and spent hours comparing modellers etc.

I guess that is why I bought a Torpedo Live...I've got to say that I am far (far) from disappointed...

foo_3001

Searched #twonotesaudio on instagram,

Theyre not mentioned in the original post but they are tagged in one of the guys' repost.

PBGas

Silver Supporting Member
Seriously, nothing I've trawled on YT sounds as good as a mic'd amp or a tube amp into a Torpedo Live...I've done A LOT of listening and spent hours comparing modellers etc.

I guess that is why I bought a Torpedo Live...I've got to say that I am far (far) from disappointed...
Same! Works beautifully for me as well!

Trending Topics