• The Gear Page Apparel & Merch Shop is Open!

Based on member demand, The Gear Page is pleased to announce that our Apparel Merch Shop is now open. The shop’s link is in the blue Navigation bar (on the right side), “Shop,” with t-shirts, hats, neck buffs, and stickers to start. Here’s the direct link: www.thegearpageshop.com

You’ll find exclusive high-quality apparel and merchandise; all items are ethical, sustainably produced, and we will be continuously sourcing and adding new choices. 

We can ship internationally. All shipping is at cost.

a great at home set up

djlynch

Silver Supporting Member
Been getting some great sounds at home volume levels with this set up

Guitar- Boss chorus pedal into Roland cube 30x on one side. Other side has a podxt going into a tech 21 power engine. An endless amount of sound combinations. Plus I can throw some pedals in front of both for even more flavor. I love this set up at home. I have a had many bigger more expensive amps and they just never do it for me-at home that is.

Actually this set up with any modeler gives alot of tonal options. The Cube 30x's are great.

Try it!

solitaire

Randall MTS, baby! They're on sale now so right now you can land a pretty sweet deal if going with these.

djlynch

Silver Supporting Member
I like to combo up the Roland high gain models with the podxt Cornford model.

Trending Topics