So here is how the story goes: I bought a Saga Tele kit of ebay for $75 in 2003 or so in hopes to learn about guitars and at least have a playable guitar in the end. I upgraded the PUs and the tuners right away and put the guitar together to find out the body was routed wrong and the neck was very crooked. I was able to get a new body and I had the guitar for a few years and I never cared for it much. I was going to sell it but then I decided to redo it and give it another go. So I got a new neck, new bridge, new pickguard and new paint. It wasn't turning out at all how I liked it, and for how much money I was sinking into it, I wanted it perfect. I would never be happy so I sold it. But then I had basically a whole Saga Telecaster left over. Today I decided to put it together and make a wall hanger, but then I thought make it a playable wall hanger. I didn't have the jack plate so I made one out of a pick. I didn't have half the electronics anymore so I just wired up the bridge PU (I forgot to put a wire in to ground the bridge so I will have to put that wire through the guitar if I ever put new strings on it), I used wood screws to hold the pickup to the bridge, I didn't have any electric strings but I had a 5 year old pack of acoustic strings that I was never going to use. So the guitar plays, doesnt sound to terribly bad. The biggest problem is the neck is crooked so high notes don't get played on the fretboard. I would like to get the final few pieces like a real ratty looking control plate, but I am totally strapped for cash so I can't really buy anything gear related right now.