• The Gear Page Apparel & Merch Shop is Open!

Based on member demand, The Gear Page is pleased to announce that our Apparel Merch Shop is now open. The shop’s link is in the blue Navigation bar (on the right side), “Shop,” with t-shirts, hats, neck buffs, and stickers to start. Here’s the direct link: www.thegearpageshop.com

You’ll find exclusive high-quality apparel and merchandise; all items are ethical, sustainably produced, and we will be continuously sourcing and adding new choices. 

We can ship internationally. All shipping is at cost.

"A love affair" (lots of pics)

masayako

Well, that's my love affair. It's been so much fun on the guitar journey. I just think it's about time to take some pictures of them. Here's my love affair (lots of pics).

I love to be able to sit in my room, enjoy whatever music my fingers play. I also enjoy the moments to use these guitars to share hymn songs in my church with my band. It's truly a blessing.

How's yours? Feel free to share pictures of your "significant others". :rotflmao

Analogman Comp -> TS-808 -> Analogman Chorus -> Semaphore Tremolo -> EHX DMM -> Boss Looper -> ISP Noise gate -> Boss Tuner

'57 AVRI Hot Rod strat - 2-tone sunburst

Close up of DiMarzio Tone Zone pickup at the bridge:

American Vintage Synchronized Tremolo

The brothers: Gibby ES-335 and Aged cherry sunburst AM Dlx Tele

AVRIHR 57 strat with tweed case

threesome

foursome

foursome

'97 reissue Les Paul special - TV yellow

Maple neck of '57 AVRI HR Strat

Slightly worn LP Special

AM Dlx Tele body

'57 AVRI HR Strat body

LP Special - P90 pickups

Last edited:

masayako

LP Special switch

More "TV" shot

More "TV" shot

More "TV" shot

57 AVRI HR Strat pickguard

"Tone"

PUPs

Last edited:

masayako

Neck pup

TV Yellow is so pretty

A bit close up

Aging HW

Headstock

Trem plate

Tele neck

335 neck

Strat neck

TV neck

Side view

Happy strat view :)
[FONT=&quot][/FONT]

Last edited:

pullagnm

Thanks, it is an '08 62avri custom tele. I'm with you and I absolutely love guitars.

Telecaster62

I love that 335 and the Am Dlx Tele. I could have those two and never even look at or need another guitar. Nice collection!:bow

pullagnm

mayasako, what do you think of the p90's compared to the other pickups in all of your guitars?

By the way nice collection. Love the 335 with the block inlays.

masayako

mayasako, what do you think of the p90's compared to the other pickups in all of your guitars?

By the way nice collection. Love the 335 with the block inlays.

From my personal experience, the P90 pickup has a very different sound compare to Fender humbucker pickups. For neck pickup (rhythm), it has a very warm, 'thick' LP tone. I use it for strumming chords, background support, and fill ins in between lyrics. Basically, I use P90 'neck pickup ' when I am not the lead. When it's time for the lead guitar solo to take over (interloop, highlights or ending), I usually try to play melodic notes with P90 neck pickup because I feel that the tone is just one word - 'sorrow & blues". Just the way I like it. In the middle of the solo, I may switch to "Treble" (Bridge) to get a much brighter, screaming tone. To me, it sounds like some sad sad sad bluesman screaming for something. P90 with overdrive+delay can produce some really nice 'human voice' like tone. Give it a try at the guitar shop near you.

Thanks.

masayako

I love that 335 and the Am Dlx Tele. I could have those two and never even look at or need another guitar. Nice collection!:bow
I was thinking about exactly that quite some time ago until I discover the P90 magic. It's just nice to have LP warm tone when the moments come. I love blues and I think the P90 tone add a lot to the feel of the songs.

3 Mile Stone

Nick, I didn't know you had a Les Paul. That one looks a lot like mine, it's a very lucky Standard that ended up with a plus top on it too. What pickup's did you put in there?

My room, amp and guitars bring some serious peace and joy to my world.

RvChevron

Nick, I didn't know you had a Les Paul. That one looks a lot like mine, it's a very lucky Standard that ended up with a plus top on it too. What pickup's did you put in there?

My room, amp and guitars bring some serious peace and joy to my world.

Nice! Warm and cozy.

Trending Topics