• The Gear Page Apparel & Merch Shop is Open!

Based on member demand, The Gear Page is pleased to announce that our Apparel Merch Shop is now open. The shop’s link is in the blue Navigation bar (on the right side), “Shop,” with t-shirts, hats, neck buffs, and stickers to start. Here’s the direct link: www.thegearpageshop.com

You’ll find exclusive high-quality apparel and merchandise; all items are ethical, sustainably produced, and we will be continuously sourcing and adding new choices. 

We can ship internationally. All shipping is at cost.

A nice visit to Mojo Hand FX

nlopez

Silver Supporting Member
I went home to visit my parents in Port Arthur and thought I would give Brad Fee at Mojo Hand Fx a call see if I could drop by. Brad is about 50 miles away. I had not seen him since the pedal fest that Eric-d hosted in Houston many years ago.
Brad was a great host. It was nice to see him again and see how nice the shop is set up. Like me ,Brad has 4 kiddos, both of our oldest just graduating from HS. It was good to just chat family.
After much salivating, I tried out some pedals. I loved the Bluebonnet and the Odessa. In the end , I chose the Odessa and got a cool shirt. The bluebonnet will come later.
Of course this thread is worthless without pics, but I did not want to impose on Brad.
For those of you who already know, he is a great guy who stands behind his great products.

DecoWaves

Gold Supporting Member
Thanks for posting the experience ... Family, Kids, and a shared Music Experience is Priceless. It is a great sign when a business owner takes such pride in their work and, in a display of hospitality, opens their doors allowing us a glimpse inside.

+1 The Iron Bell -- My daughter loves it as well, "Can I step on the Pink one? It is so noisy daddy". LoL :D

Last edited:

Last Nerve

Shop Smart. Shop S-Mart.
Gold Supporting Member
Brad is an all-around excellent dude.
Just great to see his success.
Every MojoHand I've tried has indeed rocked!

Trending Topics