1. A proposal is now up as a poll to change the guidelines of TGP to only allow member self-deleting of post/threads for up to thirty days of the original posting it. We are now watching the poll here. Click here to view the thread.

Dismiss Notice

A question for those who use the TimeFactor in stereo

Discussion in 'Effects, Pedals, Strings & Things' started by danut, May 16, 2011.

1. danut

danut Member

I have a stereo set-up and the main delay is a TF. Every once in a while I have to go mono for whatever reasons (FOH not having enough input channels, or when playing small clubs where real estate and stage volume is a problem and I carry only one amp). I assume many TF users are in the same situation.

I noticed that with mono output (1), if the Dly Mix is not set at 50%, the monaural signal line will favor the delay line which is most present in the mix, thus sensibly affecting the overall effect. How can this issue be dealt with?
    I thought I should just duplicate all my presets and set them with Dly Mix at 50%, for the situations I have to go mono. Anyone's opinion would me much appreciated. Thanks!

2. danut

danut Member

3. TonePowers

TonePowers Member

You might check the Eventide Forum at Eventide.com