• The Gear Page Apparel & Merch Shop is Open!

Based on member demand, The Gear Page is pleased to announce that our Apparel Merch Shop is now open. The shop’s link is in the blue Navigation bar (on the right side), “Shop,” with t-shirts, hats, neck buffs, and stickers to start. Here’s the direct link: www.thegearpageshop.com

You’ll find exclusive high-quality apparel and merchandise; all items are ethical, sustainably produced, and we will be continuously sourcing and adding new choices. 

We can ship internationally. All shipping is at cost.

A rare picture of me playing guitar...

gadzooka

...along with the rest of the family. I don't play out too often. My family usually plays one or two easy dittys at an annual CTF fundraiser coffeehouse. We just played "Hey Good Lookin" arranged for two guitars and two kazoos. It actually went pretty well...thank goodness for fun, easy songs!

I know there are many threads like this, but I'd like to invite you all to show pictures of yourself playing live...whether you're a pro or more of a couch player like myself.

Amadhunter

That right there is what it's all about. Music made by family, with family. :) I can't wait to jam with my sons. They are just now really getting into music.

gadzooka

It is definitely fun!. If we took more time to prepare we could have done much more. Both our kids play piano (our daughter is quite good, actually) so having them on kazoo was more like an afterthought.

strat6866

That's great gadzooka!!
Just had a little jam with my 9 year old son on rythm guitar and my 7 year old daughter banging on the drums last night. So much fun to spend time like that with them and also to watch them grow musically.

...along with the rest of the family. I don't play out too often. My family usually plays one or two easy dittys at an annual CTF fundraiser coffeehouse. We just played "Hey Good Lookin" arranged for two guitars and two kazoos. It actually went pretty well...thank goodness for fun, easy songs!

I know there are many threads like this, but I'd like to invite you all to show pictures of yourself playing live...whether you're a pro or more of a couch player like myself.

gadzooka

strat6866...wow, and I thought I had two of the cutest kids ever. :)

Maybe I shoulda' entitled this thread "Show your family jam pics"

strat6866

Sorry about that, didn't mean to hijack your thread. Just got so excited about your family jam pic =)
Besides, they are much better looking than I am so I prefer to post their pics rather than my mug.

strat6866...wow, and I thought I had two of the cutest kids ever. :)

Maybe I shoulda' entitled this thread "Show your family jam pics"

gadzooka

Sorry about that, didn't mean to hijack your thread. Just got so excited about your family jam pic =)
Besides, they are much better looking than I am so I prefer to post their pics rather than my mug.
This is not a hijack at all...I was hoping to see other pictures. It only occured to me afterwards that family music pics would have been a good and appropriate subject to get people into the thread.

PS - They are adorable, and will both definitely have kids of the opposite camp flocking around them as they grow up...I'm sure you're expecting this!

Trending Topics