• The Gear Page Apparel & Merch Shop is Open!

Based on member demand, The Gear Page is pleased to announce that our Apparel Merch Shop is now open. The shop’s link is in the blue Navigation bar (on the right side), “Shop,” with t-shirts, hats, neck buffs, and stickers to start. Here’s the direct link: www.thegearpageshop.com

You’ll find exclusive high-quality apparel and merchandise; all items are ethical, sustainably produced, and we will be continuously sourcing and adding new choices. 

We can ship internationally. All shipping is at cost.

A Video Interview for Apogee

Jahn

Listens to Johnny Marr, plays like John Denver
Silver Supporting Member
you did the music for Avatar? My cousins loved that cartoon!

NotWesYet

Very cool! Congrats on the company and the exposure form the video. I think the analog comparison test is very illuminating. Glad I bought a Duet!

jzilla

Congrats J!

Good stuff........

Chuck
thanks chuck! :)

Good stuff. Bigtone
appreciate it biggie!

you did the music for Avatar? My cousins loved that cartoon!
yeah. cool! it was a blast to work on...

Very cool! Congrats on the company and the exposure form the video. I think the analog comparison test is very illuminating. Glad I bought a Duet!
thanks! yeah, it's a really good way to conduct an a/b comparison IMO. very revealing!

jzilla

Very Cool.

Congrats to you both
thanks woody!

Cool video. Your studio looks pretty sweet.
thanks bryan. that still picture is ben's studio but the video was filmed at mine. you can see a little bit of it in the video but not too much. ben has more fun synths and a couple of nice outboard pieces. i've got most of the instruments and amps.

(just sold my princeton today, btw. i'm already having a bit of seller's regret.)

M

Member 995

(just sold my princeton today, btw. i'm already having a bit of seller's regret.)
I could see that, but that frees up some money for a Princeton Reverb. Or an AC/15. Or some other studio-friendly amp.

Trending Topics