A wish: Analog Man Flanger?

Discussion in 'Effects, Pedals, Strings & Things' started by jm9239, May 5, 2016.

1. jm9239

jm9239 Supporting Member

@analogmike what's the possibility of ever making an Analog Man take on the original (non deluxe) Electric Mistress? To me personally, it feels like the market could really use one, similar to your Chorus and CompROSSor pedals. The EHX deluxe and deluxe XO just don't cut it. The Hartman wasn't bad (though I never cared for the clock noise) but he's no longer in the business. And I refuse to support the Chinese made Mooer stuff. I'm not sure if you'd be able to source the SAD-1024 (guessing no), but you never know and may be able to find a suitable replacement.

Thoughts, Mike and others?

strangec and Leov like this.
  2. chankgeez

chankgeez Member

Filter Matrix'd

aman74, thomas4th and Leov like this.
  3. Brian Gilmour

Brian Gilmour Member

Everything you said x1000.

strangec likes this.
  4. analogmike

analogmike Gold Supporting Member

I do love the original Electric Mistress! I have talked to Hartman about re-making them... I already found a few improvements (change a Zener diode to run at higher voltage, etc) but we are busy working on some other things. I will keep it in mind!

The new A/DA PBF is really good though...

strangec, DBBlues, Leov and 3 others like this.
  5. Clark GriswoId

Clark GriswoId Supporting Member

The A/DA Looks nice mike, but i really enjoy my stereo mistress, the bastard daughter of all the mistresses. Doesnt get enough love from everyone, IMO, but i give her plenty.

6. jm9239

jm9239 Supporting Member

Thank you Mike. The A/DA does look really nice. However, I love the simplicity of the EM and their chorusy-flange Gilmour sound.

analogmike likes this.
  7. fishlog

fishlog Supporting Member

I'd bite on this as well. Specially if it had the flavor the green EHX one had.

analogmike likes this.