ABC's Nashville in Concert

Discussion in 'The Sound Hound Lounge' started by Guitar55, Apr 2, 2015.

1. Guitar55

Guitar55 Who was that masked man? Silver Supporting Member

My wife loves "Nashville", but I haven't watched it until last week's episode which was basically a concert. I knew that Buddy Miller had some involvement, but seeing him onstage with the band gave them instant credibility.

The wife is great about going to concerts by bands that I like, so for our anniversary I got tix for Nashville at the Beacon. I'm hoping Buddy will be touring with them.

2. Bogner

Bogner Member

I rather like the show myself...beats the usual junk and you hear some tunes now and then.

3. traviswalk

traviswalk In the Great State Gold Supporting Member

That should be a good show, those actors on the show are great performers. Plus they mix that with some great song writing talent from Nashville, good combo!

4. Jon C

Jon C Silver Supporting Member

The writing and storylines are utter fluff and junk but the musical aspect is more interesting and well done.

Always love seeing & hearing Buddy ...

5. sfarnell

sfarnell Gold Supporting Member

The show is pretty lame, kind of like a soap opera, but I like some of the music and performances. Anything with Buddy Miller's name attached to it is going to be good AFAIC.

Who was the other guitar player in the house band during last week's show? He's pretty damn good too and I like his gear choices.