AC/DC has still got it!! NEW MUSIC

aynirar27

Preferred Senior Member
Platinum Supporting Member
i dunno, maybe this has been posted already.
nobody grooves like these dudes.

teleman1

Silver Supporting Member
I'm a Bon guy , but that just might be the best recording of Brian's voice.

nealpolitan

Wow - that IS surprisingly good. And I agree, that has to be Brian's best sounding vocal since Back in Black...

John Coloccia

Cold Supporting Member
Wow - that IS surprisingly good. And I agree, that has to be Brian's best sounding vocal since Back in Black...
I think his voice has just mellowed with age. Same thing happened with Geddy Lee. The highs are gone, but what's left seems to have gotten fuller. I can't believe I'll be able to walk into a store and buy a new AC/DC album soon.

aynirar27

Preferred Senior Member
I'm a Bon guy , but that just might be the best recording of Brian's voice.
very cool! i'm admittedly a Brian fanboy so I dig all his stuff, but he's always had great timing and groove. I think it gets lost in the mix though when he pushes his voice like he's known to do. he's a pretty cool cat when he just lets it flow

Elmer

hell is chrome
Wow, that's great! And Brian sounds very good - I would agree it's due to his voice mellowing as he gets older.

Nice!

:dude

mtmartin71

Gold Supporting Member
If this is the Youngs' nephew (and I don't know which parts are), I would say he accounts very well for himself based on what I heard.

harpinon

I had abandoned them once Brians voice started to tailspin. Looks like he has found a nice new spot to sing from and sounds natural.
Far unlike Paul Stanley who's voice is truly shot and he keeps trying to scream at the top of his lungs for 3 hours a night.

(sorry about the rant. Really like Paul, but its time to hang it, bro)

aynirar27

Preferred Senior Member
so nice to see people digging it. hopefully the rest of the album follows suit! :dude

Trending Topics