• The Gear Page Apparel & Merch Shop is Open!

Based on member demand, The Gear Page is pleased to announce that our Apparel Merch Shop is now open. The shop’s link is in the blue Navigation bar (on the right side), “Shop,” with t-shirts, hats, neck buffs, and stickers to start. Here’s the direct link: www.thegearpageshop.com

You’ll find exclusive high-quality apparel and merchandise; all items are ethical, sustainably produced, and we will be continuously sourcing and adding new choices. 

We can ship internationally. All shipping is at cost.

Ac30 like pedal suggestions

macmax77

Silver Supporting Member
My two forerunners are the :
AMT V1
and Carl Martin Ac-tone

Anyone played one of these?

Suggestions?

Tmidiman

The Carl Martin AC Tone should be the same as the Joyo AC Tone.

In that case I can say the Joyo AC Tone is freaking fabulous! I'm more of a high gain guy, but the AC Tone nas made me appreciate the AC30 for crunchy tones. The AC Tone delivers going right into a board, but excels going into a clean amp. Crisp, clean crunch like ice cold milk on Frosted Flakes. Delicious!

I say get one ASAP! I'm going yo get a back up. It's that good!

PatrickE_FenderADV

Silver Supporting Member
Menatone TBIAC
Wampler Thirty Something
Wampler Cranked AC (if you can find one used)

All nice sounding pedals IMHO.

tobereleased

The Carl Martin AC Tone should be the same as the Joyo AC Tone.

In that case I can say the Joyo AC Tone is freaking fabulous! I'm more of a high gain guy, but the AC Tone nas made me appreciate the AC30 for crunchy tones. The AC Tone delivers going right into a board, but excels going into a clean amp. Crisp, clean crunch like ice cold milk on Frosted Flakes. Delicious!

I say get one ASAP! I'm going yo get a back up. It's that good!
I believe the joyo is based on a tech21 pedal, but I can echo good experience with them (in my case, the American sound).

WillLane

I haven't tired it, but the Tone City Black Tea is another AC-30 in a box. I've liked what I heard from demos.

Trending Topics