1. The Gear Page is run by musicians for musicians. We listen, we learn and if we misstep we are not afraid to do the right thing. We proposed some changes to the Emporiums. Based on feedback from members, we have decided to not go ahead with those changes. However, it has also highlighted that we need some community input into what is working and what is not working for members here. Primarily focused on the Emporiums, we'd like input on your thoughts about TGP and how things work in the Emporiums for you and how you'd improve them. The discussion thread on the is here!

Dismiss Notice

Acoustic Audio By Goldwood.

Discussion in 'The Rack Space' started by JRzoidz, Feb 6, 2019.

1. JRzoidz

JRzoidz Member

http://www.acousticaudio.net/aa1000.html

I just Gased on that...Should be a Cool Little Rack Head to Start the Rack Dude...

See how Loud it is. It looks of Reasonable Quality. RADD Mannnnn. See if it Drives my 12in Subs.

2. bosetuno

bosetuno Member

I prefer a fanless option

3. JRzoidz

JRzoidz Member

It was Messed up...So I sent it back and got one that worked...The PYLE PTA1000...it works. It doesn't really get loud till about 3/4 though...it is pretty quiet lol.

They'll Send it to them...They'll fix it...could of been pretty minor...

That one the FANS were LOUD...this one is pretty quiet dude....good for the home dude.

Last edited: Feb 11, 2019
  4. jb4674

jb4674 Member

No Speakon/TRS jacks for the outputs = FAIL.

5. JRzoidz

JRzoidz Member

Not really I don't care...XLR adapter is cheap and nothing wrong with the POST/screw bare wire connectors. a lot preamps and other rack gear has XLR for sure.
    Like said that one didn't work...but the PYLE Does...just wish it was a little louder lol. Very usual topology too...the tlo74 and 4558. Those definitely sounded a lot better LOUDER.