1. The Gear Page is run by musicians for musicians. We listen, we learn and if we misstep we are not afraid to do the right thing. We proposed some changes to the Emporiums. Based on feedback from members, we have decided to not go ahead with those changes. However, it has also highlighted that we need some community input into what is working and what is not working for members here. Primarily focused on the Emporiums, we'd like input on your thoughts about TGP and how things work in the Emporiums for you and how you'd improve them. The discussion thread on the is here!

Dismiss Notice

acoustic guitar weird fret buzz

Discussion in 'Acoustic Instruments' started by str33t, Feb 22, 2012.

1. str33t

str33t Member

I have an epiphone acoustic an AJ200 mahagony guitar. I got it during a lightning deal in 2011 from amazon. Good sound good average guitar but I don't think it is sold anymore since I couldn't find it online now.

I have a problem with it buzzing on the last two strings. When u press the last two strings, it press on 4 frets causing a dead sound. Anybody knew how to fix this.

A little background of what happen was that I put the guitar on a guitar stand in my room that was airconditioned for a month and that just happened. any idea what happened? thank you.

I came from the equator and it is my first time moving to Indiana and so I am not sure how I am suppose to take care of my guitar since there is a difference in temperature.

2. Shugaboy

Shugaboy Member

you should start by adjusting the "bow" in the neck/action with the truss rod. It should be a relatively easy fix for you

3. str33t

str33t Member

oh ic.. thank you..