Actual Proof / Fusion

asintoras

That was lovely!

Where do you get these backtracks from? And what volume did you record this to get that beautiful feedback?
I need to practice some jazz/fusion improvisation and work more with a metronome. It's been on my to-do list for way too long...

boblazz

Silver Supporting Member
That was lovely!

Where do you get these backtracks from? And what volume did you record this to get that beautiful feedback?
I need to practice some jazz/fusion improvisation and work more with a metronome. It's been on my to-do list for way too long...
hal lenard has a few cool backing tracks. check their site out. heres a fusion set of cool backers https://www.halleonard.com/product/121902/jazzfunk
also try bobbys backing tracks..or coffee break grooves to name a few.

Carl_Tone

That was lovely!

Thanks! I get backings all over the place but my recent clips are from Bobby's Backing tracks, I just audition them before purchase because the type and quality of the drumming may vary. It's obviously top notch on this one ;)

Trending Topics

Top Bottom