• The Gear Page Apparel & Merch Shop is Open!

Based on member demand, The Gear Page is pleased to announce that our Apparel Merch Shop is now open. The shop’s link is in the blue Navigation bar (on the right side), “Shop,” with t-shirts, hats, neck buffs, and stickers to start. Here’s the direct link: www.thegearpageshop.com

You’ll find exclusive high-quality apparel and merchandise; all items are ethical, sustainably produced, and we will be continuously sourcing and adding new choices. 

We can ship internationally. All shipping is at cost.

AD99 Mod help!

dpop

Hi guys,
I've got an ibanez ad99 and the tone that i like from it is is this one:
Delay time: 1
Effects Level:10

In other words,this is a very digital sounding, matrix-esque sound that I dig (funny coming from an analog unit.)
What I am trying to accomplish is increasing the value of the the effects level so that I can go from mildly amusing to downright hair-raising!!
Basically, can this be achieved by replacing the 1 uf, 50v caps with a different value capacitor? ie. higher vs. lower? Or are there other procedures I must take to achieve this result?
I have not had a chance to tweak the internal trim pots, but will do that tomorrow and will post my results. I just do not see that as being dramatic enough for me at this point.
Thanks in advance.

Anyone with experience w/ this?

Last edited:

Trending Topics