• New Sponsor: ShipNerd, Ship Your Gear with Us... for less! Click Here.

Sold ADA MP1 Preamp (3 tube modded) $150.00

ericb

Gold Supporting Member
Hi guys, I'm clearing out some gear that I don't use weekly, and I have a 3-tube modded ADA MP1 preamp. The only issue with mine is I don't know who did the mod! It's quiet as can be, and the medium to hi-gain tones are incredible. I don't like the clean-tube tones as much as I do on an un-modded one, but the medium-hi-gain tube distortion tones are equal to those on any of my very hi-end modded Marshalls etc. The SS cleans are still good and the built in chorus is unbeatable. $150.00 if anyone is interested. Battery is good, all buttons and jacks and pots good, programs save fine, and in very good to excellent condition compared to most old MP1's. If interested, get in touch and thanks. . . Hint hint it'll make a great Holiday Present! I know you want it.. haha. . Not interested in any trades, unless coincidentally you have either a Digitech Drop pedal, or an Orange Tube Tester (or a MaxiMatcher for the price of the Orange!) Thanks, Eric

p.s. I was going to just put in 3 Chinese or Russian 12ax7's before selling it, but I looked and I had 1 Webcor Great Britain tube (I believe that's a Mullard) and a really old RCA, and it sounds so good with those, I'm leaving them in. . They're worth a lot.

Last edited:

Lance

Gold Supporting Member
Oh, me, me, me! Been wanting one of these for like 25 years now. PM sent.

ericb

Gold Supporting Member
Oh, me, me, me! Been wanting one of these for like 25 years now. PM sent.
Sorry it ended up selling to the 1st replier! I do have a non-3tube modded original MP1 I was going to list also , but the battery died on that one, so it's not saving programs. It seems to be a solder in battery, so I'll probably get a local tech to replace it for me. This one had no issues, so had to list this one first! Good luck! Eric

Trending Topics

Top Bottom