Add-on Three-knob reverb

Rob Sharer

Muso-Luthier
What are the options to add a three-knob reverb to a tube amp? I see where Weber has a kit, and I've heard tell of a Kendrick unit though I couldn't locate it on their website. Anyone have experience with this? Cheers,

Rob

Rob Sharer

Muso-Luthier
My assessment as well. Might be great, but the price is off the scale. Anyone know the Kendrick unit?

kevmin

I had the Kendrick add-on in a tweed Kendrick 2410 bassman. It sounded really good, but I am pretty sure they no longer offer that unit for sale. I have also owned a Kendrick outboard reverb unit, and to my ears it sounded superior to the add-on deal. Plus, you could use it with any amp you got. It was outstanding in sound and construction. I thought it sounded much better than even the vintage Fender reverb units.

bosstone

Uncle Spot makes a great three know outboard reverb unit based on the Fender version but much quieter.

Rob Sharer

Muso-Luthier
Well, I already have a very good add-on reverb, truth be told. I'm trying to design a combo amp w/3-knob 'verb that will replace my regular rig (H/C-30 + RV-1) for smaller engagements. Thanks for the suggestions so far...I found another one that may be out of production as well, from SDG? SGD? Something like that. Cheers,

Rob