• The Gear Page Apparel & Merch Shop is Open!

Based on member demand, The Gear Page is pleased to announce that our Apparel Merch Shop is now open. The shop’s link is in the blue Navigation bar (on the right side), “Shop,” with t-shirts, hats, neck buffs, and stickers to start. Here’s the direct link: www.thegearpageshop.com

You’ll find exclusive high-quality apparel and merchandise; all items are ethical, sustainably produced, and we will be continuously sourcing and adding new choices. 

We can ship internationally. All shipping is at cost.

Adventures In Gear...

Cruz

This is a little update from one of my earlier threads ("Need better gear...where to start?")

I really appreciated everyone's suggestions and really considered everything before jumping the gun. I decided to start with the amp. I checked out my local guitar shop, found an awesome amp and bought one brand new for cheaper off of eBay. Now I'm in the market to buy a Fender stratocaster (trying to get a used one in really good condition for around $60 which I'm hoping won't be too difficult...) Kinda wish I'd started with the guitar. I'm afraid the neck of my "Ernie Ball" is messed up b/c every string twangs when I bend up at the twelfth fret :( If anyone knows where I can get a good deal for a strat (especially if it's red/cherry) I'd seriously appreciate the tip.

Also, I know it's way too early to thinking about this, but the new TC Electronic Flashback X4 Delay looks AWESOME!!! Check out Rob Chapman's really great demo of the pedal: http://www.guitartrump.com/homebase/tc-electronic-flashback-x4-delay/

Jesus freak

Silver Supporting Member
Your EB may just need a action and/or truss rod adjustment. Also do you mean you're trying to find a strat for 600$ or 60$? 60$ won't be an easy task.

Trending Topics