1. The Gear Page is run by musicians for musicians. We listen, we learn and if we misstep we are not afraid to do the right thing. We proposed some changes to the Emporiums. Based on feedback from members, we have decided to not go ahead with those changes. However, it has also highlighted that we need some community input into what is working and what is not working for members here. Primarily focused on the Emporiums, we'd like input on your thoughts about TGP and how things work in the Emporiums for you and how you'd improve them. The discussion thread on the is here!

Dismiss Notice

After you've gone

Discussion in 'Member Video and Sound Clips' started by jazzerman, Jun 7, 2005.

1. jazzerman

jazzerman Member

New video. Backing is bass and drums only. Kind of loose and a few clams. The ES 175 sounds really gorgeous, exactly what I want in classic jazz guitar tone. You can lift a nice Pat Martino lick off it at: 1.47.

http://www.studioonline.com/playvideos.asp?crypt=70A9155E012F074A

I ordered a new webcam today with 60 frames per second so my videos will look a lot better within a few days.

Dick

2. Normster

Normster Member

You look like you're having way too much fun. ;)

Smooth playing and gorgeous tone! It's always nice when a guitar falls into the right hands. :D

3. haml

haml Member

Excellent playing and a great inspiration!

Brad

4. jazzerman

jazzerman Member

5. glendrix

glendrix Member

6. Tyrone Shuz

Tyrone Shuz Member