Agile Harm 3, opinions please.

Discussion in 'Guitars in General' started by nosignal, May 27, 2008.

1. nosignal

nosignal Member

Hello everyone, one of my friends just ordered an Agile flying v guitar and I played it the other day and I was amazed at how good it felt and sounded. So I went onto the rondo music site and looked through the selection of guitars and I came across one in particular that caught my fancy. The Agile Harm 3.
    here is the link: http://www.rondomusic.com/product1820.html

My question is does anyone have any feedback on this guitar, or really agile guitars in general. any info would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks a bunch

2. Imiss85

Imiss85 Member

I have a lp copy, AL 3100. Surprisingly good for the price. Doesn't sound as good as a LP, but plays as good. Could upgrade the pickups and electronics, but I'm happy for now. Agile guitars are great bang for buck, been wanting to try out a Harm for a while, so if you do order, check back with a review.

3. mwittoesch

mwittoesch Member

I got one last year and sent it right back. Although the desgin looks cool, it's neck heavy. It was just too uncomfortable to play while standing up. As for sound, it was OK. Pretty non-descript as I recall.

4. Tweedledee

Tweedledee Member

I had a Harm 1 and it was quite impressive for the money. The neck was baseball bat huge, but I loved it. The fit and finish were flawless and the stock P90s were actually decent - though they didn't have as much mid-range punch as a normal P90. I ended up selling it to help fund another purchase, but I wouldn't hesitate to pick up another if I found one use.

5. nosignal

nosignal Member

yeah my friends v (i think its called a hornet)has a big neck but i actually liked it a bunch. I just saw that rondo has restocked the lefty harm 1's now I have to decide between the two. I have an epiphone g400 that is real neck heavy but it doesn't seem to bother me all that much unless I'm just standing around without playing it.